Personal Checking Services
Must Be Present to Open an Account.
- Minimum amount to open $50.00.
- No minimum daily balance required.
- Come into any bank branch to find out how you can earn a high rate of interest and returned ATM charges!
- Minimum balance to open is $200.00
- No service charge for students under 23 and senior citizens 62 and over!
- Earn interest with the convenience of checking!
BONUS BANKING & BONUS BANKING PLUS
- Receive travel discounts, free bank services, insurance and more while earning interest on your account! Contact us for a detailed brochure on this checking account with a BONUS!!
All checks are returned on an imaged statement in numerical order. A free binder is provided which makes for easy access to previous statements and requires less storage space.
Savings Accounts earn interest and the minimum amount to open is:
- $25.00 (for persons under age 21)
- $100.00 (for persons 21 & older)
Certificates of Deposit offer higher rates of interest in exchange for committing your deposit for a specific time period. Talk to a new accounts representative about laddering your deposits to keep your money earning the highest market rates!
Both Traditional and Roth Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA’s) are available to eligible investors and are funded by certificates of deposit with maturities ranging from one to five years.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) are the latest investment tool established to help pay or reimburse qualified medical expenses to you, your spouse, and your dependents. Contributions are deductible, earnings grow tax deferred and qualified distributions are tax-free!
RCSB Prime Money Market Accounts offer a tiered interest platform based off the Prime Interest Rate with limited check writing capabilities.
Money Market Accounts offer a tiered interest platform with limited check writing capabilities.
Christmas Club Accounts make the holidays easier by saving a little every week!
U.S. Savings Bonds are available online at Savings Bonds Direct (https://www.treasurydirect.gov).